- Public service
The apron is an area defined in the airport for boarding and alighting passengers, loading and unloading cargo, mailing, refueling, parking or maintenance. There is a lack of wireless communication platform on the apron for passengers to go up and down. It is not possible to compare the packages sent to the plane with the packages sent out by the transportation department for the second time. When there is an airplane on the waiting plane that cannot take off in time due to an accident, the test data cannot be sent back in real time to compare with the data recorded in the system, which lacks flexibility and the selectivity of emergency treatment methods is poor. When there is a technical problem in the maintenance of the hangar, the on-site personnel can only communicate with the back-office technical personnel through the on-site photographing record, which is inefficient.
It is very difficult to build a wireless system on the apron if it is built according to the traditional wireless system architecture:
● The complex and harsh environment, high temperature, high humidity and other factors greatly affect the normal operation of the equipment;
● Physical wiring and power supply limit the range of equipment that can be deployed;
● There are many types of equipment near the apron and many interference sources;
● The aviation radio standard mentions that in order to avoid the impact on Omni-directional beacon and sliding beacon, outdoor deployment cannot be carried out through vertical poles and other methods.
Based on wireless MESH network technology, the wireless communication solution for the airport's outdoor parking apron has solved the problems of outdoor wireless installation and unreachable network wiring through its unique wireless bridging autonomous networking technology. At the same time, it is designed to meet the requirements of security and stability of actual data transmission in the airport's parking apron.
● Meeting the requirements of outdoor construction, and can find nearby high-voltage nodes for power supply;
● The near location (near the terminal) can be interconnected with the internal network through network wiring. The far location needs to be connected through wireless bridging without network wiring.
● It has anti-interference capability and can automatically adjust radio frequency and channel to ensure the quality of wireless transmission.
● Wireless systems also need to be used by airlines, so wireless data transmission and isolation should be carried out according to the network isolation requirements of each company to ensure data security.
Tel : 400-820-5-820,800-820-5-820
mail : TAC@eccom.com.cn
web : www.ECCOM.NET.CN
ECCOM Smart Service
360° Comprehensive Lifecycle Services