- Public service
● Changes in the service mode of collaborative meetings, resulting in changes in the process of holding meetings, meeting management methods, equipment assets, etc.
● Enterprises lack professional collaborative cloud service technicians and are not familiar with mature deployment methods of collaborative cloud. They need technical support from solution providers with experience in this area.
● The collaborative cloud platform serves internal companies, and there are two possibilities of internal customer billing and settlement and free settlement. If a fee is required, the enterprise does not have the technical strength to develop a billing system for collaborative meetings and needs to deploy a third-party commercial billing system interface.
The enterprise collaboration cloud construction solution mainly includes the following contents: enterprise collaboration front end, collaboration cloud platform, collaboration management system, and infrastructure network.
Enterprises only consider their business requirements for the end users of the collaborative cloud. The terminal and application platform are invested by the collaborative cloud operator, and only the application terminal needs to be faced within the enterprise. However, collaborative cloud service providers need to build a collaborative cloud data center and a collaborative conference system in the background. In addition, the cloud platform is used to allocate application resources for users and provide collaborative front-end and infrastructure construction services.
● All enterprise collaboration applications are menu-based and applications are in the cloud;
● Enterprises order according to their needs, and operators invest according to their customers' needs - according to their needs;
● The enterprise only considers its business needs, and the terminal and application platform are invested by the operator. The enterprise only needs to face the application terminal.
● Operators gain visibility into the enterprise through this mode so as to learn about the internal business processes of the enterprise and provide more targeted services for users.
● Capex 2 opex;
● Reduce deployment and maintenance pressure and reduce it manpower expenditure;
● Use the characteristics of the same industry for reference to deploy applications, improve work efficiency, and promote economic and business development;
● Optional rich SaaS service without additional investment;
● End-to-end QOS guarantee to provide the best user experience.
ECCOM's Collaboration Solution helps to establish close ties between information and teams and supports new ways of working.
Tel : 400-820-5-820,800-820-5-820
mail : TAC@eccom.com.cn
web : www.ECCOM.NET.CN
ECCOM Smart Service
360° Comprehensive Lifecycle Services